Team PA, W1 – January start!
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926390
(on-going temporary assignment)
Are you a team player with a positive ‘hands on’ approach?
A boutique Private Equity firm is looking for a dynamic Team PA to embrace this hybrid role, supporting Founder and team (this is an in-office Monday-Friday role).
You’ll instantly be part of a collaborative team and no job should be too big or too small!
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Managing diaries for Founder and team across global time zones
- Organising global business and personal travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Meet & greet clients, setting up meeting rooms
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers, handling expenses and invoices
- Coordinating team offsites
The skills you need to bring:
- Experience in a busy team-focused support role, ideally gained within Financial Services/Investment firm
- Confident communication skills
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong MS Office skills