Team Assistant, Investor Relations/Marketing
- Salary: £35,000 + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926288
Are you a confident Team Assistant/PA with 3+ years’ experience in real estate or financial services?
Can you hit the ground running and take ownership of a varied role, multi-task and manage changing priorities, working to a high degree of accuracy?
Would you thrive being part of a small, dynamic team where you will be supporting the Investor Relations and Marketing teams?
If you’re a team player with a can-do attitude and you’re looking for a collaborative, fast-paced and high performing environment, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Supporting a busy team with a variety of daily tasks and projects
- Organising and scheduling meetings, calls and flights for the Investor Relations team
- Coordinating meetings and organising events
- Preparing and updating presentations and agendas
- Maintaining and updating the internal Investor Relations database
- Formatting investor and new business presentations in line with company branding
- Preparing marketing and new business materials
- Liaising with European offices and clients on a daily basis
The skills you need to bring:
- 3 years’ + experience as a Team Assistant/PA in financial services or real estate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Strong numerical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Independent, personable and collaborative
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Proficiency in another European language preferred