Team Assistant HR, Investment Management
- Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 925135
Do you have 3-5 years’ experience working in a busy team support role?
Are you an excellent communicator? Are you motivated, resourceful and ready to go?
If the answer is yes; we’d love to hear from you. Particularly if you have experience of working within Financial Services and an interest in Human Resources.
Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to provide busy Admin support to their Human Resources team as soon as possible – this is a brand new role and you’ll add value straightaway!
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Diary management and scheduling meetings
- Organising interviews and screening calls for recruiters
- Assisting with logistics for Intern events and assessment centres
- Assisting with on-boarding documentation
- Gathering feedback and collecting data relating to events
- Helping to coordinate events for new Associates; Meet the Leader sessions etc.
- Organising global and domestic travel and itineraries
- Expenses reporting and management
- Attending weekly team meetings
- Assisting with preparing presentations, management packs and specific documents
- Building strong internal contacts
- Assisting with HR projects as required
The skills you need to bring:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Team Assistant, ideally in Financial Services or HR
- Strong academic performance
- Advanced MS Office skills
- An interest in HR!
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Suit proactive team player with a lively and upbeat personality!