Team Assistant, Climate Foundation ( 1 year FTC)
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926145
Are you an Team PA with a genuine interest in the environment and its future?
Do you have experience supporting a busy team and Directors?
If so, you will fit in with the culture of this innovative and focused organisation based in Central London, with HQ overseas.
You’ll fill a vital role in the growth and success of the firm by acting as key point of contact for 2 Directors and wider team.
It’s a fantastic opportunity, with new offices and the opportunity for partly remote working!
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Acting as first point of contact for incoming communications
- Supporting the Directors by organising busy diaries and organising travel
- Juggling schedule conflicts with last-minute changes
- Coordinating conference calls across different time zones
- Organising meeting agendas and associated paperwork
- Providing HR admin support, including recruitment and record keeping
- Building contacts with internal and external partner
The skills you need to bring:
- Strong administrative(PA) experience, ideally from financial/charitable or legal background
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Genuine team player approach
- Ability to always be one step ahead
- Strong MS Office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint