Team Assistant, Boutique Advisory
- Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + package
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926116
Are you a Team Assistant with fantastic communication skills and a positive ‘can do’ approach?
Are you looking for a close-knit environment where the culture is thoughtful and considerate? Interested in current affairs?
A boutique Advisory firm is looking for a resourceful Team Assistant with a great attitude and the confidence to provide support at all levels.
You’ll instantly be part of team and no job should be too big or too small!
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Diary management for team across global time zones, setting up client meetings
- Global travel arrangements
- Production of documents ahead of meetings – creating eye-catching PowerPoint presentations
- Proof-reading papers prior to circulation
- Finance administration, processing invoices/expenses (Excel)
- Assisting with HR/IT - on-boarding; trouble-shooting with IT etc.
- CRM – weekly/monthly tasks
The skills you need to bring:
- Team Assistant experience, ideally gained from a boutique style firm (Investment/Advisory/Consultancy)
- Strong academic performance essential
- Confident communication skills
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and ‘hands on’ team player
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure