Team Assistant, Asset Manager
- Salary: Up to £47,000 + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926327
Are you a confident Team Assistant/PA with at least 3 years of experience providing administrative support within Financial Services?
Can you hit the ground running in a varied role, multi-task and manage changing priorities, working to a high degree of accuracy?
Are you organised and proactive, always ready to think and act quickly?
If you’re looking for a collaborative, fast-paced and high performing environment, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Full diary and travel management
- Managing the expense processing and records
- Maintaining client information in CRM (Salesforce)
- Acting as the first point of contact for general and administrative queries for the team
- Working closely with other team assistants within the business
- Helping with team / sales events and project work
- Adhering to all compliance procedures and policies
The skills you need to bring:
- Strong experience of managing complex diaries and organising travel itineraries
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Salesforce
- Strong organisational skills
- Resourceful with the ability to use own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear communicator
- Experience working within Financial Services preferred