Senior Executive, Sponsorship Development – Financial Services
- Salary: Up to £35,000 + bonus + excellent benefits + bonus + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926154
Do you have at least two – three years’ experience and a proven track record of success in B2B account management, ideally in Financial Services?
Are you confident, a great people person who enjoys building strong relationships?
Are you highly organised, proactive and able to keep on top of multiple tasks and a pipeline of activity?
Our client is a Financial Services membership organisation who is looking for a confident individual, well versed in account management and sponsorship delivery.
You’ll work closely with the Marketing, Membership and Events teams and enjoy a rewarding role, which will include some UK travel.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Building and maintaining sponsor relationships
- Understanding sponsors’ objectives and interests related to their event
- Identifying opportunities to increase sponsorship revenue
- Supplementing sponsor contact with marketing emails
- Providing support and assistance to sponsorship lead generation and sales
- Working alongside the events team to administer sponsor contracts and event deliverables
- Developing business opportunities with very warm prospects
- Engaging and developing relationships internally and externally
- Representing the organisation at live and virtual conferences and events
You’ll need to be:
- Client focused with strong relationship management skills
- An excellent communicator, articulate, persuasive and professional with great presentation skills
- Methodical and organised, a strong forward planner with excellent attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Skilled with data management and analysis and confident using CRM, particularly Microsoft Dynamics
- Strategic, proactive and determined
- Positive and collaborative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable working remotely in the immediate future
- Membership body experience, ideally in financial services, will be a plus