Roadshow Coordinator, Investment Banking
- Salary: Up to £188 per day
- Location: Canary Wharf
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926192
12 month contract to perm, start ASAP
Are you a talented Events professional with experience of managing complex and high profile roadshows in a live, hybrid and virtual format?
Do you have a good understanding of the financial market and roadshow trends in EMEA?
Do you have strong knowledge of digital roadshow production systems along with good technical ability?
Are you well versed in sourcing and managing suppliers?
Are you adept at managing a variety of stakeholders and building strong relationships?
Our client is an investment bank with huge global presence. They are looking for a Roadshow Coordinator to deliver roadshow logistics for the business as they interact with new and existing clients.
You will work on a broad range of roadshows and experience many different aspects of event marketing in financial services.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Delivering low level EMEA roadshows and bank meetings in live, hybrid and virtual formats
- Managing logistics for Debt & Equity (Deal and Non Deal) roadshows, including invitation, registration, supplier management, travel, accommodation and on-site execution
- Advising on the most logical routes for optimal scheduling of dates and countries allocated to a roadshow
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business and with corporate clients and investors
- Ensuring that all activity meets governance and compliance requirements
- Supporting ad-hoc projects as required
The skills you need to bring:
- 3-5 years + experience of managing and executing complex, high profile roadshows across a range of formats
- Experience of managing multiple low-level roadshows and tasks simultaneously with limited supervision
- Strong knowledge of digital roadshow production systems along with good technical ability
- Experience of sourcing, contracting and managing suppliers
- Good understanding of the financial market
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident client facing skills, a strong customer focus and a proactive approach
- Enthusiasm and positivity and a strong team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience of database management