Part-time Team PA, Investment Banking (FTC)
- Salary: £40,000 pro rata + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926138
10-month FTC, start date mid-June
Are you a bright PA with experience supporting a successful team in Financial Services?
Are you looking for a part-time role? This is 2 days a week, Thursday and Friday 8.30 – 5.00
Do you enjoy building strong working relationships?
A global financial services firm is now looking for a ready to go PA to support a busy and inclusive team.
When applying, please confirm that you are genuinely interested in part-time and why.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Complex diary management, global travel arrangements, expenses management
- Acting as gate-keeper for the team
- Organising meetings, video and conference calls globally
- Relationship-building at all levels across the business
- Organising Board meetings and investment committees
- Preparing correspondence and agendas
- Organising client entertainment and in-house lunches
- Maintaining the CRM database, entering meeting notes and running reports
- Managing holiday and sickness processes for the team
- Scope to take on extra days for team cover as & when
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous Team PA experience ideally gained in Banking/Financial Services
- Must have proven global diary and travel management experience
- Confident multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail
- Strong MS Office
- Ability to build quick work relationships
- Approachable and strong communicator