Part Time PA – 2 days per week
- Salary: £25.00 per hour
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926236
To support an investment banker, this is a PA role for an exceptionally organised person.
He travels a great deal probably 6 months a year. When he is in London you will need to come to the office 1 out of the 2 days and be working in his office, within his family home (with his wife, a housekeeper and their dog). When he is abroad you will be welcome to work either in his office or from your own home.
You will need to have a c.v. which shows loyalty and stability and we will need to fully reference you before you have an interview.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Arranging travel, diary, meetings
- Typing correspondence, proofing documents
- Financial reports, reconciling accounts, making payments
- Updating excel reports and managing expenses
- Personal admin including booking theatre, restaurants etc.
The skills you need to bring:
- First class Excel & Word
- To be based in London 6 months of the year at his office 1 out of 2 days a week
- The option to be based at your own home 6 months of the year
- Full references to be provided
- Graduate calibre
- Experience in the financial services sector as a PA 5 years plus
- NOTE - 15-20 hours per week during peak periods 1-15 Jan, 1-15 Apr, 1-15 Jun and 1-15 Oct