PA to Directors, Luxury Retail, W1
- Salary: £40,000 to £42,000 + benefits + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926621
Are you a super organised PA with a genuine interest in high-end fashion?
Do you love providing right-hand support in a fluid and fast-paced environment?
Can you think on your feet (literally!) and adapt and react to rapidly changing situations?
If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you!
This is an amazing opportunity for a bright, hands-on PA with an absolute “no job too big or too small” attitude. The culture is supportive, non-hierarchical and exciting.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Full diary and travel management for 3 Directors
- Keeping 2 steps ahead of their schedules at all times
- Managing phones and prioritising incoming communications
- Liaising with staff at all levels and building strong internal relationships
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients, acting as ambassador for the brand at all times
- Organising itineraries and plans for buying trips and fashion shows
- Maintaining CRM database and records
- Expenses management
- Ad hoc projects as they arise – which they do – being prepared to muck in and help out.
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous PA experience supporting at Director level
- Calm and professional manner
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Real desire to provide invaluable support
- Advanced MS Office
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to multi-task and react swiftly to last minute changes