PA to Founder, Intelligence Security
- Salary: £40,000-£45,000
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926163
London and remote- FTC with possible extension
Are you a perceptive and discreet PA, looking for a truly hands-on role in a developing and exciting field?
Do you have experience providing seamless PA support and would you really enjoy a right-hand role?
Are you unfazed and able to liaise with people at all levels?
Our client is looking for a scrupulously 100% reliable right hand / Assistant / PA to work with them as their London office evolves.
If this sounds genuinely interesting, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Diary management – keeping one step ahead at all times
- Working as right-hand support to founder, always aware of their whereabouts and schedule
- Attending meetings and taking notes
- Acting as first point of contact in the office
- Gate-keeping and directing often confidential communications
- Developing strong relationships with external contacts
- Office management projects as they arise
- Organising events
The skills you need to bring:
- To be ultimately very practical, extremely loyal and hard working
- Excellent tech skills
- A very good eye for detail
- Previous experience in a similar role