PA to Director of Development & Alumni Relations
- Salary: £31,000 - £36,000 + package
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926109
Are you an experienced PA with a genuine interest in the Arts and/or Fundraising?
Do you enjoy a multi-faceted role, liaising with people at all levels and building strong relationships?
If so, you will fit in with the culture of this prestigious organisation. They are looking for a dedicated and enquiring PA to work in a small team, supporting the Director and Alumni Relations team.
The role is extremely varied and the culture is very inclusive, with everyone pulling together as a team.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Strong academic performance
- Providing full support to the Director; gate-keeping and anticipating needs
- Proactively managing a busy diary; filtering demands on the Director’s time
- From day 1, building strong working relationships within internal/external network
- Making all preparations for meetings, including internal committees, Boards and working groups
- Arranging and planning itineraries for overseas visits
- Producing communications and presentations for meetings
- Being first point of contact for Development and Alumni Relations office
- Handling all donations and subsequent administration
- Using in-house CRM system to maintain accurate records
The skills you need to bring:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- PA experience gained from fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, likely to be a medium-large sized Creative organisation where you have had to build relationships at all levels; could also suit somebody who has worked for a governmental/diplomatic body
- Exposure to Fundraising, Alumni Relations, Marketing or Communications useful
- Well-presented and spoken
- 1st class customer service skills
- Sensitivity and complete discretion
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- An enquiring mind
- Strong MS Office skills essential
- Knowledge of Higher Education advantageous
- Interest in the Arts a must!