PA in Vice-Chancellor’s Office, SW7 (1 year FTC)
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926079
Are you a PA with a genuine interest in the arts and/or education?
Would you excel working in the highest office providing 1st class PA support alongside the EA to the Vice-Chancellor?
The environment is fast-paced and inclusive with a strong team ethic and would suit a PA with the ability to work and interact at all levels.
We’d love to hear from you if you enjoy being fully integrated in a highly respected environment, where no job is too big or too small.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Working with the EA to the Vice-Chancellor, to provide seamless support in the VC office
- Extensive diary management – including daily and sometimes last-minute changes
- Inbox management and prioritisation
- Taking phone calls and handling or forwarding accordingly
- Coordinating availability of senior staff
- Organising regular catch-up meetings with direct reports of the VC
- Act as gatekeeper for the flow of highly sensitive information in and out of the office
- Managing and dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Researching and collating information and supporting ongoing projects
- Working closely and collaboratively with all members of the VC’s office.
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous PA experience, with exposure at a senior level
- Confident communicator with strong written skills
- Can-do attitude, ready to get involved at all times
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Fast-learner – always thinking ahead
- Absolute discretion