PA, Asset Management
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926228
Are you a quick-thinking and able Team PA with experience in Asset Management or Financial Services?
Are you ambitious and eager to progress?
Reporting to the CEO’s EA, you will have the chance to work at the highest level in this global Asset Management firm, supporting the CFO & the Head of Business Development. It’s an amazing opportunity with genuine opportunities for progressing your EA career.
So, if you are a professional and a highly motivated team player, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Diary and inbox management, organising meetings
- Coordinating global travel and visa arrangements
- Invoices and expenses management
- Updating the CRM, working with Marketing & Communications to update the intranet
- Creating reports and presentations
- Working as part of the Administrative team to ensure the Executive Office is fully supported
The skills you need to bring:
- 3-5 years’ secretarial experience, ideally in Asset Management
- Advanced MS Office
- Energy and resourcefulness
- Professional attitude and total discretion
- Eagerness to learn and progress
- An enquiring mind
- Ability to keep calm and multi-task