Operations Manager, AI
- Salary: £45,000
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926140
Are you highly motivated and ambitious with a keen interest in developing technology?
Do you have a genuine passion for people and processes?
Are you an experienced Operations/Office Manager from a fast-moving, dynamic organisation?
A cutting-edge tech firm is looking for a progressive and meticulous Operations Manager to join them on their exciting journey.
Soon to move to brand new offices providing a fantastic working environment, it’s a great time to join.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Ensuring the office is maintained to the highest standard
- Designing and implementing processes for office and operations management
- Taking responsibility for health and safety compliance onsite
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and service providers
- Budget and inventory tracking and analysis
- Liaising internally with senior stakeholders to ensure office requirements are fully met
- Coordinating upcoming office move
- Helping design the workspace
- Staff well-being and engagement analysis
- Organising team events
- Assisting with recruitment, onboarding and setting up new HR system
- Processing invoices, maintaining accounts receivable and payable
- Updating relevant company policies, giving training and support where necessary
The skills you need to bring:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an office management/operations role
- Ambitious with desire to grow
- Proactive approach and strong work ethic
- Demonstrable people skills with positive approach to problem solving
- No job too big or too small attitude
- Excellent planning, prioritising and follow-up skills
- Ability to engage with people at all levels
- Self-motivation with commitment and enthusiasm