Office/Operations Manager, Mayfair
- Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926016
Are you an experienced and resourceful Office Manger? Do you think outside the box?
Are you a solutions provider with the confidence to present ideas to the leadership team?
A US global advisory firm is looking for an Office Manager with strong operational experience to join their London office.
We’d be particularly keen to hear from you if you have financial services experience along with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Management and coordination of all facility related works
- Manage all vendor relationships including reviewing terms and invoices
- Project manage office refurbishments
- Act as first point of contact for landlord and health and safety auditors
- Prepare corporate services budget
- Manage seating plan and oversee internal moves
- Develop and implement preventative practices for the building
- Lead and direct maintenance contractors
- Keep up to date and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Line manage 2 receptionists and security staff
The skills you need to bring:
- Office/facilities management experience essential, ideally from financial services or corporate firm
- Experience of office relocation beneficial
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Advanced MS Office
- Ability to remain calm under pressure