Marketing and Communications Executive, Wealth Manager
- Salary: Up to £40,000 + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 925860
Is marketing in your blood? Are you a brilliant writer and a strong communicator?
Are you knowledgeable about financial services?
A city-based wealth manager is looking for a productive and client-focused professional to deliver their day-to-day marketing activities.
You’ll be joining a supportive team and this busy and varied role offers lots of opportunity for development.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Producing creative content
- Delivering client communications and integrated campaigns
- Coordinating daily press commentary
- Supporting internal communications
- Supporting event management activity
- Tracking marketing performance and ROI
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
- Checking activity is on brand and compliant
The skills you need to bring:
- 5+ years broad marketing experience
- Interest in and knowledge of financial services
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Ability to manage outsourced marketing activities
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tight deadlines and deliver at pace
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience with CMS, CRM and HTML is very helpful
*The jobs we advertise are still live but our clients are seeking very precise experience and with offices closed throughout the city, recruitment is proceeding at a very different pace. We ask for your patience and understanding. Thank you.*Apply