Marketing and Communications Executive, Wealth Manager
- Salary: U to £45,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926139
Do you have 5+ years’ marketing experience in a generalist role?
Are you a brilliant copy writer and editor?
Have you worked in financial services for 3 years or more?
Are you well-versed in financial promotions compliance?
A city-based wealth manager is looking for a productive and client-focused professional to deliver their day-to-day marketing activities.
You’ll be joining a supportive team and this busy and varied role offers lots of opportunity for development.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Producing creative content, regularly writing and editing copy
- Supporting internal communications from the CEO
- Producing creative content such as videos, podcasts, brochures and presentations
- Delivering client communications and publications
- Coordinating daily press commentary
- Supporting event management activity
- Tracking marketing performance and ROI
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
- Checking activity is on brand and compliant
The skills and experience you need to bring:
- 5+ years marketing experience and a good knowledge of all aspects of marketing and communications
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills
- Track record of implementing impactful marketing plans and campaigns
- Ability to manage outsourced marketing activities, including print management
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tight deadlines and deliver to a high quality, at pace
- Interest in and knowledge of financial services
- Confident with strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with CMS, CRM and html beneficial