Accounts Assistant (Fintech), SE1
- Salary: £33,000 + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926219
This is a brilliant opportunity working with emerging markets. The company engages with the world’s leading experts delivering fintech tools using their own smart technology to deliver data to companies in one easy to use mobile friendly service.
This role is initially a 3-month contract working with the existing management accountant and working with the FD and wider management. The primary focus will be on month-end reporting, banking and sales. Being a start-up there will always be plenty of other areas to get involved in. This role is a great opportunity to help drive growth and join a firm that makes a difference.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Maintaining the General Ledger in SAGE for various group entities
- Assisting month-end close
- Banking – payment runs and reconciliations
- Accounts Payable – tracking invoices, authorisations and payment
- Billing – Invoice distribution and tracking receipts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Assisting the wider business with ad hoc project work
The skills you need to bring:
- You will be using SAGE – so this is a must
- You’ll have been working in Fintech – potentially for a start up where energy and appetite for learning and building a business is key
- This is a key role and will involve plenty of communication with team members
- The firm is evolving – so your initiative and opinion counts – you will be heard!