Consultant, Financial Communications Agency
- Salary: £27,000
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 925982
Do you have one or two years’ experience working in communications / PR?
Are you an excellent writer? Are you motivated, resourceful and ready to work hard?
If the answer is yes; we’d love to hear from you. Particularly if you have a keen interest in business and current affairs
Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to join their growing team.
You'll add value straight away and will be rewarded with long-term commitment to your career.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Supporting the financial services team
- Drafting and distributing newsletters and press releases
- Assisting in tracking media coverage and creating client press cuttings
- Drafting agendas and media briefings for client and journalist meetings
- Assisting with the organisation and execution of events and campaigns
- Liaising with clients, the media and analysts
- Updating calendars and media lists
- Editing presentations and documents
- Supporting on social media and marketing
The skills you need to bring:
- 2 years’ financial PR experience, preferably covering investment market communications
- Likely to have degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enquiring mind with strong research skills
- Professional and discreet
- Advanced MS Office
*The jobs we advertise are still live but our clients are seeking very precise experience and with offices closed throughout the city, recruitment is proceeding at a very different pace. We ask for your patience and understanding. Thank you.*Apply