Investor Relations Assistant, City of London
- Salary: £25,000 + private healthcare
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926036
Are you a recent graduate or do you have one or two years’ experience and an interest in the financial markets?
Are you keen to work in a support role where you can learn and develop? Can you bring strong PowerPoint / design skills to create striking presentations for the team?
Do you have strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to interact with senior level clients?
A trusted financial advisor and broker would love to find a bright, personable and proactive individual with excellent organisational skills to support a key advisory team.
You’ll have the chance to become fully involved – talking to clients from day 1.
7.30 am start!
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and investors to set-up roadshow meetings
- Producing impressive presentations for client meetings
- Seeking and collating feedback post-roadshow
- Attending roadshows and other client meetings as required
- Maintaining a contacts database for all clients
- Supporting the team by fielding calls, managing the diary and booking meetings / calls
- Booking travel and hotels for the team and clients
- Coordinating events, including invitations, guest lists and logistics
The skills you need to bring:
- Advanced IT skills, particularly PowerPoint; InDesign and Photoshop beneficial
- Confident communication skills
- A strong customer focus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work at pace
- Excellent written English
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn about corporate broking
- A reliable team player