Fund Administrator, Venture Capital WC2
- Salary: £26,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926061
Do you have around one year’s experience working in Financial Services?
Do you have amazing attention to detail? And are you looking to kick-start your career in finance?
If the answer is yes; we’d love to hear from you. Particularly if you are strong on processes and IT as well as customer service.
Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to join their team. Immediate start!
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Investor application processing and coordinating investor processes, including KYC
- Responding to client and advisor queries
- Maintaining CRM system – scanning and filing all new investor documents
- Compiling and communicating cash and share transfer requests
- Maintaining up to date understanding of risk and regulatory requirements
- Providing support with administration, investor communications, events and meetings.
The skills you need to bring:
- Educated to A level standard plus one year’s work experience
- Advanced MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- An understanding and interest in Financial Services
- Strong customer service skills
- Confident communication skills
- Hard-working attitude