Front of house Receptionist, W1
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Charlotte Elder | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926015
Are you a professional receptionist with a very strong work ethic?
Do you take pride in your work and enjoy providing the best possible service to clients?
If you have fantastic communication skills and a genuine team approach, we’d love to hear from you.
A boutique investment firm is looking for a skilled receptionist to work alongside one other. You will have the opportunity to provide additional support to the wider team.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Meet and greet guests and staff
- Maintain immaculate reception areas, meeting rooms and marketing suites
- Management of meeting room diaries
- Help with setting up of AV equipment
- Liaising with suppliers for refreshments, stationery and floral displays
- Ordering and collecting lunches for meetings
- Some secretarial support, arranging meetings and booking restaurants
The skills you need to bring:
- Reception experience from a corporate environment
- Confident communication skills
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to remain calm under pressure