Float Team PA/Investment Assistant
- Salary: £40,000 - £44,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926107
Are you a positive and approachable Team Assistant who enjoys building relationships?
Do you have experience and/or a strong interest in Financial Services and advanced IT skills?
Our client is looking for a highly adaptable Assistant to provide seamless buddy cover to a range of Investment professionals.
If you are a confident communicator and enjoy interacting with people at all levels, we’d love to hear from you. No two days will be the same!
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Acting as first point of contact for your current manager
- Managing multiple diaries – planning and coordinating all meetings
- Managing information flow between investment professionals
- Preparing meeting notes, committee papers and investment packs
- Booking conference rooms, conference calls, VCs and virtual meetings
- Planning and organising complex travel arrangements across all continents
- Calmly resolving conflicting schedules
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal managers and external stakeholders
- Working closely and collaboratively with all Assistants
- Providing clear and concise hand-over to returning Assistant
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous PA experience in Financial Services strongly preferred
- Previous experience working as a Float PA advantageous
- Strong academic performance
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to establish positive relationships quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Patience with ability to listen
- A genuine team approach
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt