Finance Controller/Manager, Financial PR
- Salary: £65,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926064
Immediate (permanent) opportunity for an experienced and qualified Finance Controller to work in the dynamic environment of strategic communications.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the management of internal and external financial reporting with a large focus on supporting month-end revenue.
The London office of this global firm has a vibrant team culture and you will work collaboratively with the Finance team and develop strong working relationships across the group.
- Internal and external financial reporting, actuals and forecasts
- Month-end reporting for London, Middle East and Asia offices
- Managing workflows, supporting internal reporting and anticipating requests
- Overseeing management information to support and partner the FD and leadership teams
- Effective maintenance of the control environment (compliance with SOX)
- Statutory reporting and audit
- Quarterly reporting and forecasting
- Team management, setting and reviewing individual performance
- Experience in Financial PR, media or banking advantageous
- Confident communicator with ability to build excellent relationships
- Excellent written English and attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership and deliver to deadline
- Proactive with ability to multi-task
- Approachable team player
- Advanced Microsoft Office