Executive Assistant, Environmental Foundation
- Salary: £40,000
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 8588 8999
- Reference: 926006
Are you an experienced EA with a genuine interest in the environment and its future?
Do you have experience supporting global executives?
If so, you will fit in with the culture of this innovative and focused organisation based in Central London, with HQ overseas.
You’ll fill a vital role in the growth and success of the firm by supporting 2 Directors with extremely demanding schedules.
It’s a fantastic opportunity!
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Organising client and internal meetings
- Juggling schedule conflicts with last-minute changes
- Arranging multi-stop global travel Coordinating conference calls across different time zones
- Liaising with partners, lawyers, board members and clients
- Preparing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Event planning including internal team meetings and off-site events
The skills you need to bring:
- Executive level EA experience, ideally from financial/charitable or legal background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to always be one step ahead
- Experience of global and often complex travel bookings, working across time zones, visa arrangements
- Strong MS Office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint