Event Marketing Senior Project Producer, Investment Banking
- Salary: Up to £250 per day
- Location: Canary Wharf
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926024
Do you have strong AV and technical production knowledge with the ability to develop creative solutions for events?
Do you have excellent experience of producing virtual and live events for up to 500 people in a corporate environment?
Is your knowledge of virtual event platforms strong, including the latest production techniques for virtual conferences, webcasts and webinars?
Can you manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and deliver to high standards?
Our client is an investment bank with huge global presence. They are looking for an experienced technical events professional to produce meetings, events and conferences in virtual and hybrid formats across EMEA
You will manage technical design, delivery and execution and provide expertise and guidance on technical production.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Producing medium to large sized meetings, events and conferences in virtual and hybrid formats
- Providing strategic advice on event design and production choreography
- Working closely across the organisation and with suppliers to ensure seamless integration of content into a virtual or live events environment
- Proposing appropriate technical delivery methods to meet client needs
- Managing project budgets including pre and post event costings
The skills you need to bring:
- Experience managing and executing virtual and broadcasting events
- Experience working with virtual platforms and building online events
- Good working knowledge of the latest production techniques and best practice
- Experience training others to use online platforms
- Team player with ability to work at all levels
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Experience delivering events within the financial sector is a plus