Event Marketing Coordinator, Investment Banking
- Salary: Up to £200 a day (temp to start)
- Location: Canary Wharf
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926023
Are you an experienced project coordinator with financial services and events experience?
Are you strong on delivery and able to manage projects from inception to completion?
Our client is an investment bank with huge global presence. They are looking for an Event Coordinator to support event logistics with existing and new clients.
You will experience all aspects of Event Marketing allowing for plenty of creativity!
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Delivering small meetings, events and conferences in live and virtual formats
- Handling logistics on events: agenda, invitations, suppliers, travel, on-site management
- Managing project budgets including pre and post event costings
- Liaising closely with internal business areas across the group
- Building strong relationships with external corporate clients and investors
The skills you need to bring:
- Experience managing and executing high profile events
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience in technical and virtual delivery
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Team player with ability to work at all levels
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
Float PA, SW1 (1-year FTC maternity)
£42,000 - £45,000+ bonus
Events Manager (maternity cover, 8 months+)
Up to £45,000 DOE+ benefits
Alumni Relations – Senior Coordinator, Multi-National Financial Services
Up to £250 per day (6-month contract, temp-perm)