EA to MD, Sports Foundation, West London
- Salary: £35,000 + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926268
Are you a 1st class EA looking for something different?
Would you enjoy using your skills and experience in role where true impact can be made?
Our client is a global sports foundation that reaches and helps lives, particularly of young people all over the world with high-profile ambassadors from the world of sport.
They are looking for an EA to support primarily their MD in London but also the 2 members of the Executive Leadership team. This is a unique role for a bright, compassionate and emotionally intelligent assistant.
While EA support is the prime purpose of the role, there is no limit to the scope of involvement.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Managing diaries ensuring alignment with business priorities
- Daily management of MD’s time to ensure meetings run to schedule
- Acting as gate-keeper for MD, handling enquiries and assessing priorities
- Supporting MD with written correspondence and PowerPoint presentations
- Building long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicating at all times with confidence, discretion and knowledge
- Organising VIP meetings across the globe
- Coordinating travel arrangements including liaising with embassies
- Ensuring communication channels between MD and Executive Directors rum seamlessly
- Preparation of Board packs
- Attending meetings and note-taking
- Running errands for the office which is extremely friendly and collaborative
The skills you need to bring:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Advanced MS Office
- Confident and approachable communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships at every level
- Utmost discretion
- Flexible approach
- Genuine team player