EA to Founder + Projects, Climate Finance
- Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926112
Are you an experienced EA with a genuine interest in the environment and its future?
Do you have experience supporting global executives? A strong business mind?
If so, you will fit in with the culture of this innovative Climate Change firm.
You’ll fill a vital role in their growth and success by supporting the CEO who has a vision and passion for a better future.
This is a one-off opportunity to be part of something rather special in an inclusive and supportive environment.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Extensive and complex ever-changing diary management, working across a variety of time zones
- Global travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with an array of stakeholders and investors
- Preparing presentations, drafting speeches, conducting research
- Some travel required, attending meetings, taking notes, over time an ambassadorial role
- Assisting with key Projects
The skills you need to bring:
- Executive level EA experience, preferably from Climate/ESG space, Investment/Sustainable Finance
- A passion for Climate change!
- Strong academic performance
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail; proactive and solutions-focused
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to always be one step ahead
- Highest ethical standards and personal integrity