EA to CEO
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926051
Are you a perceptive EA looking to be the sole support to a dynamic individual?
Are you always one step ahead with a keen eye on what’s coming next?
A leading boutique Advisory firm is looking for an outstanding EA to deliver the highest-level support to a Founding Partner.
If you are interested in business and current affairs, with top-level EA experience, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll be left in no doubt what your contribution is worth.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Diary management across global time zones
- Heavy inbox management – redirecting and often responding accordingly
- Managing an often-changing schedule
- Arranging extensive multi-stop international travel (virtually when appropriate)
- Attending calls, producing briefing notes
- Creating advanced PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting with project management
- Ensuring all due diligence has been conducted
- Ensuring the accuracy of all global client deliverables and records
The skills you’ll need to bring:
- 5 + years’ as an EA in Financial Services/Professional services, ideally 1:1
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Superb attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Suite
- Resourceful and clear-sighted approach
- A team-player and multi-tasker with outstanding organisational skills
- Extremely professional and discreet manner