EA to CEO (Bilingual French)
- Salary: £70,000 + benefits
- Location: Central London
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926095
Are you an EA with energy, passion and an entrepreneurial spirit?
Can you read situations and people and react accordingly? Are you always one step ahead?
Our client requires a highly effective right-hand person to support them with running their business.
You’ll join at a particularly exciting time for the company and form a bond between London and two global offices.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Project management
- Diary management; scheduling meetings and arranging international travel
- Liaising with clients and key business partners globally
- Building strong internal relationships across the Board
- Preparing for and attending Board meetings
- Research, reporting, writing reports for senior management
- Coordinating collaboration between international offices
The skills you need to bring:
- Bilingual English and French (both written and spoken)
- Superb writing skills, high levels of IQ and EQ
- Ambition and experienced at making decisions
- Proactive and energetic approach
- Excellent technical skills on Excel & PowerPoint
- Highly personable and successful at building relationships
- Experience of working at Board level
- Graduate in business/finance or equivalent