EA/Office Coordinator, FinTech
- Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 + package
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926149
Are you a highly motivated EA, looking for a hands-on role, where no 2 days will be the same?
Do you have experience in a hybrid role in a fast-moving, dynamic organisation?
Have you combined your EA skills with OM/Facilities in a corporate environment?
An expanding FinTech firm in the city is looking for a versatile EA to support the CEO and keep things running smoothly!
- EA support to CEO & his Executive team
- Managing busy diaries, organising meetings and events
- Global travel arrangements, preparing itineraries
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, lynchpin for any enquiry and troubleshooting
- Vendor/supplier liaison; ordering office supplies and equipment, cleaning, landlords
- Overseeing renovations, equipment, seating plans, coordinating office moves
- Preparing meeting rooms, meet & greet, ensuring office supplies well-stocked
- Health & Safety, First Aid & Fire Marshall responsibilities
- Handling invoices, expenses, scanning & filing
- Previous experience gained within a hybrid EA/PA/Office/Facilities Management role essential, ideally from a corporate firm
- Experience gained within Financial Services or Tech advantageous
- Familiarity with legislation in Health & Safety beneficial
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive; ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong MS Office skills