EA, Human Resources (Temp to Perm)
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926216
Are you a resourceful EA who works well in a positive and inspiring team?
Do you have experience from a Private Equity or Financial Services environment?
Can you read situations and people and react accordingly? Are you always one step ahead?
A Private Equity firm is looking for a confident and flexible EA to support their Head of HR and small team for 3 months initially with a view to going permanent.
The environment is collaborative but fast-paced. You’ll be left in no doubt what your contribution is worth.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Diary management for the Head of HR, scheduling meetings and arranging domestic and international travel
- Fielding incoming calls for the team
- Collating candidate CVs, scanning and recording accurately
- Coordinating and organising interview schedules for the team
- Organising travel for external candidates including expense management
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across the group, building strong working relationships
- Coordinating references and visa requests
- Creating documents for circulation for the team
- Liaising other PAs within the department and across the firm
The skills you’ll need to bring:
- 5 + years’ as an PA ideally from Private Equity or financial services
- An interest in Human Resources but experience in HR not essential
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to fit in quickly
- Genuine team player
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills
- Excellent MS Office skills to include proven experience with PowerPoint
- Confident communication skills