EA, Financial Services
- Salary: £50,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926439
Are you an EA, used to providing the highest level of team administrative support in a high-performing environment?
Do you have financial or professional services experience and do you enjoy a busy, client-facing role?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. March/April start dates!
Our client is looking for professional EAs to join their successful and collaborative EA team. You will support busy Deal Teams and your roles will play a crucial part in the smooth running of the business.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Extensive and complex diary and inbox management
- Confident gatekeeping, screening calls and managing emails
- Extensive multi-party meeting organisation
- Frequently handling last-minute changes and schedule conflicts
- Coordinating client closing dinners
- Extensive client relationship-building as well as frequent senior management liaison
- Global travel arrangements: preparing detailed itineraries
- Processing expenses
The skills you need to bring:
- Solid Team EA experience at Director level, ideally gained within Investment Banking, Private Equity or Asset Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Outstanding organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Resilience and a sense of humour
- Positive self-starter; highly productive, reliable with a flexible attitude
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Strong MS Office skills