EA, Deal Team, Private Equity
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Eva Joseph | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926215
Are you a bright EA with MD-level experience in Financial Services?
Do you enjoy building strong working relationships?
A leading Private Equity firm is now looking for a resourceful EA to support a highly respected MD and small team.
You’ll be fully immersed from day one and will become pivotal in their continued success in an environment that is thoughtful and inclusive.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Complex diary and inbox management
- Global travel/visa arrangements, expenses management
- Working extensively with full-service corporate travel agent
- Proactively resolving schedule conflicts
- Organising meetings, video and conference calls globally
- Regularly tracking and recording meeting notes
- Registering the team for industry conferences and AGMs
- Organising client entertainment and hospitality days
- Working collaboratively with other EAs
The skills you need to bring:
- MD-level PA experience, strong preference for experience gained from Private Equity, Fund Management or Investment Banking
- Confident multi-tasker
- On-line resourcefulness and strong MS Office skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Positive self-starter
- Extremely confidential