Business EA/Right-hand to Head of London
- Salary: £80,000 + benefits
- Location: Canary Wharf
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926103
Are you an experienced EA with strong people management skills?
Do you have experience of mentoring, supporting and managing a team of PAs?
Do you have an enquiring business mind with the ability to understand company strategies and deliver objectives?
Are you a successful communicator who can develop strong relationships at all levels?
Our client, who has a strong global presence, is looking for an exceptional individual to provide business support to a global head and leadership to the EA/administrative teams.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Working proactively to support your CEO in achieving company objectives
- Developing deep understanding of key stakeholder business relationships to effectively manage communications between business areas
- Scheduling travel and meetings, liaising with senior business leaders
- Composing, editing and proofing materials across the MS suite
- Managing expectations of incoming demands on CEO’s time
- Building strong relationships with Executive Assistants and Facilities teams
- Collaborating with internal departments to improve admin systems and procedures
- Providing mentoring and guidance to the EAs and organising training to maximise potential
- Managing recruitment and onboarding new team members
- Reviewing and assessing the executive support model, recommending and implementing changes when appropriate
- Leading performance reviews for EAs; providing support and feedback
- Ad hoc project management
The skills you need to bring:
- Experience supporting a Senior Executive in a global organisation
- Curiosity to understand wider business objectives
- Previous experience managing a team of Executive Assistants
- Advanced knowledge of MS and Adobe
- Ability to adapt own approach and style to suit wide range of stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to make decisions and influence
- Ability to remain approachable and understanding at all times.