Digital Events Coordinator, FinTech
- Salary: Up to £30,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location: City of London
- Consultant: Sue Wildman | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926115
Are you an excellent planner and organiser with 2-3 years’ experience working in events?
Are you a confident communicator? Able to engage effectively with senior stakeholders?
A rapidly expanding FinTech company in the City is looking for an Events Coordinator to plan and deliver a focussed programme of client-facing events.
Confidence dealing with technology is required and experience handling virtual events preferred.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- End to end planning and logistics for a programme of client events to include seminars, round tables, virtual broadcasts and webinars
- Liaising with team members to build and manage the technical infrastructure of each event
- Coordinating with Internal stakeholders to agree process and ensure timelines are followed
- Handling pre and post event communications with guests
- Overseeing the delivery of events
- Cost and budget management
- Post event follow-up and measurement
The skills you need to bring:
- 2-3 years’ experience in events
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; methodical and a lover of to-do lists!
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident stakeholder management skills, able to influence and persuade in a positive manner
- Excellent IT skills and confident user of technology
- A quick learner with structured thinking skills