Compliance, Trading and Marketing Administrator
- Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926066
Are you a professional and strong administrator with several years’ compliance experience?
Do you have CRM and KYC knowledge and experience? Are you process driven with great attention to detail?
If you enjoy working in a positive team environment and look to develop strong working relationships, we’d love to hear from you.
Our client is looking for a genuine team player who is looking to broaden their experience and knowledge within Compliance.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Reviewing and updating CRM database
- KYC on-boarding, due diligence, record-keeping and updating
- Assisting with annual review processes for broker reviews
- Best execution monitoring, assisting with trend analysis
- Administering corporate access register
- Handling of invoices for Research, Corporate Access and Compliance
- Assisting with general administration relating to legal and compliance documentation
- Assisting with research committee meetings and preparing data reports
- Working with trading desk to maintain data records and commission.
The skills you need to bring:
- 2-3 years’ experience in compliance within Financial Services
- Advanced MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Proactive approach with enthusiasm to learn