Bilingual French/English EA to Board Director
- Salary: To £80,000 + benefits
- Location: West End
- Consultant: Emily Aldrich | 020 7588 8999
- Reference: 926136
How would you feel about working 1-1 for a Board Director who needs support with business strategy?
This role is to work with the senior leadership of a Global Organisation where they put their people first.
Are you a social connector, a confident communicator and do you like being in the thick of the action?
Do you have an enquiring mind with strong emotional intelligence?
No two day will be the same, you definitely will be using your brain and want to rise to the challenge.
Our client, who has a high-profile global presence, is looking for an exceptional individual to provide EA/business support to a global head.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Acting as primary point of contact for all incoming communications to the office
- Prioritising an extremely busy agenda, managing travel, meetings
- Cultivating and managing key global events which will involve international travel
- Building strong working relationships across the group
- Working autonomously or contributing to People projects
- Acting as an ambassador for the office at all times
The skills you need to bring:
- Significant C-suite executive support experience
- Bilingual English/French – verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Critical thinking with a solutions orientated mind
- International outlook
- Project management skills
- Tech savvy