An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Diary Manager to work for a prestigious City venue, managing the bookings for all corporate and commercial events.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, with excellent communication skills and a real passion for events.
- Managing the bookings diary for corporate and commercial events, maximising the commercial use of the venue
- Researching and implementing improvements to the operation of the Diary to increase efficiency
- Working alongside the Events Manager and Business Development Manager to develop effective procedures for event coordination and the highest standards of client management
- Deputising for the Events Manager, supervising and line managing an Events Administrator
- Chairing weekly diary meetings, producing reports, conducting research and providing briefings
- Managing event paperwork and files, ensuring that all clients comply with all terms and conditions
- Identifying best practice in procedures and customer service to help ensure continuous operational improvement
- Assisting the Events Manager with the annual reviews
- Representing the Events Team at external meetings, liaising with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Sales and marketing experience
- Previous experience of managing a venue diary in a corporate/ commercial environment desirable
- High quality written and oral communication skills, strengths as a team player, good interpersonal skills and computer literacy are essential
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and on paper is an essential part of this role.