We are recruiting for a well-established and dynamic Consulting firm based in the heart of the West End. This would suit a candidate who thrives within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment who has sound experience supporting busy Project teams, supporting circa 10 busy executives
- Extensive diary management, setting up multi-party meetings and juggling schedule conflicts with last-minute changes
- Coordinating conference calls across different time zones
- Organising Project kick-off meetings
- Organising events
- Global travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries
- Expense processing
- Act as a point of contact, liaising with clients
- Preparing correspondence, reports and presentations, printing & binding etc.
- Maintain filing systems, booking taxis and couriers
- Previous Team Secretarial experience gained ideally within Professional Services/Blue-chip corporate firm
- Strong academic performance
- Robust and work well under pressure
- Strong MS Office skills to include PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly efficient and organised with the ability to adapt to fast-paced change.
- Pragmatic, proactive and confident
- True team player!