1096919 Published: 4 October 2017
A great opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Team Secretary to join a well-established, global Financial Services firm based in the City, supporting MDs and team.
- Extensive diary management, setting up international meetings and coordinating across different time zones
- Screen emails and telephone calls and action if necessary
- Global travel arrangements, preparing detailed itineraries
- Expense processing
- Take meeting minutes / action points
- Assistance with organising team events
- Act as a point of contact, liaising with clients and developing relationships with third parties
- Preparing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Maintain filing systems
- Process incoming mail and action where necessary
- Ad hoc Projects & Research
- Previous Team Secretarial experience gained ideally within Financial Services/City corporate firm
- May also consider Front of House experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly efficient and organised with the ability to adapt to fast-paced change.
- Pragmatic, proactive and confident
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good problem solver and a real team player!