Temp-Perm – January start!
Well-established Investment firm based in beautiful offices in the heart of the City with a truly collaborative culture, is looking to recruit a PA to support 3 key executives within their Marketing space. Role involves both PA and Marketing support
- Extensive & complex diary management
- Organising meetings and conference calls across various time zones
- Extensive and complex global travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed itineraries including visas
- Setting up client meetings, lunches and dinners
- Preparing and amending a range of correspondence, reports and presentations
- Gatekeeping – screening an actioning emails and calls
- Handling expenses/invoices
- Marketing assistance – putting together marketing collateral, assisting with presentations, database upkeep etc.
- Events organisation
- Previous PA experience ideally gained within the Investment sector
- Exposure to Marketing or related departments highly beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Team player!
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable working approach
- Strong MS Office skills