Well-established Investment firm based in the West End with a truly collaborative culture and offering an excellent work/life balance, is now looking to recruit a true team player PA/Admin Assistant to support 2 key executives within a fast-paced division.
As well as providing effective business support to these executives, your role will also involve working with your peer group to support the team as a whole. This firm offers long-term development for your PA career!
- Extensive calendar management, managing diaries across a variety of time zones
- Organising multi-party meetings and conference calls globally, handling schedule conflicts
- Preparing agendas and materials for meetings
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior internal/external stakeholders
- Extensive global travel arrangements
- Preparing detailed itineraries
- Processing expenses
- Creating and editing reports and presentations
- Ad hoc Projects
- Previous team-focused PA experience gained ideally within Investment Banking/Investment Management/Professional or Financial Services firm
- Strong MS Office skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable – able to use initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player!
- Flexible and adaptable working approach