Our client, a well-established Financial Services firm based in the heart of the City, is now looking to recruit an experienced EA to efficient support to their MD and wider team on a contract basis. This is a varied and dynamic role that will fully utilise your outstanding organisational, interpersonal and technical skills.
• Extensive diary management
• Organising internal/external meetings and conference calls
• Arranging international travel, preparing itineraries
• Processing expenses, monitoring budgets
• Minute-taking at meetings, follow-up on action points
• Extensive client liaison
• Preparing and amending a range of correspondence, reports and presentations
• Ad hoc Projects, Research & Events
• Previous PA experience ideally gained within Financial Services sector
• Strong MS Office skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Organised and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player!
• Flexible and adaptable working approach