Fantastic opportunity for a polished and professional EA, who knows they can make a difference, to join a dynamic, global PE firm in Mayfair. This is a new headcount supporting a small, highly successful team of deal-driven VPs and you will need to hit the ground running. Lots of involvement and a real chance to play an important role in this client facing environment.
- Acting as first point of contact and ambassador for the team
- Gate-keeping and managing the phones and emails, responding when possible or re-directing
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Organising meetings and conference calls across different time zones
- Juggling schedule conflicts & last-minute changes
- International travel arrangements, including visas, hotels etc
- Liaising with clients, building good working relationships
- Working closely at all times with other EAs and supporting each other as required
- Meeting preparation, producing notes and research, sometimes in PowerPoint
- Organising client entertainment – planning, booking and coordinating.
- Understanding and second guessing the needs of your team at all times!
- Previous Team PA/EA experience from a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience of juggling busy diaries and organising global travel
- European languages very useful!
- Strong MS Word & Outlook (intermediate PowerPoint/Excel)
- Strong organiser, excellent communicator & relationship-builder
- Ability to prioritise & handle last-minute changes
- True team player essential