Our client, a well-established investment management firm based in the heart of the West End, is looking for a bright, energetic Team Assistant. You will have brilliant logistical skills, an ability to juggle diaries and travel schedules across multiples time zones and a “whatever it takes!” attitude.
- To proactively manage the team diaries and all associated travel and logistics
- To prepare correspondence, presentations and documents
- To organise meetings and liaise with all parties to coordinate roadshow schedules
- To screen calls, process expenses and handle any ad-hoc tasks
- To manage the team absence and ensure accurate records of holiday and sickness are maintained
- To support the EA with any tasks
- Previous experience supporting a team, ideally gained in the corporate sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, proactive and resourceful approach – team player!
- Highly organised, and able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Degree level education (or equivalent) is desirable