A fantastic opportunity has arisen at this Global leader in investment management.. A company with a strong culture and focussed on the development and growth of it’s employees.
This role is part of a Global team and is responsible for the development and execution of all Corporate Access meetings and events across the European Region. This role will include travel.
- Partner with the Corporate Access team on execution of all corporate events
- Directly engage with Investment professionals, Corporates, IR and Brokers
- Arrange travel itineraries and schedules
- Manage end to end logistics independently
- Develop and maintain data reporting related to corporate access engagement to evaluate meetings and services
- 3+ years corporate event coordination within Financial Services
- Experience planning meetings across Europe five years +
- 5+ years’ experience multi time zone events and meeting planning
- Willingness to travel 20-25% and attend evening and weekend events
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Fluent in French, Spanish, or German is preferred